THIS UNIQUE PROGRAM OFFERS
- Recognition and credit for your CMA designation
- Accelerated part-time program
- Modules designed for financial professionals
- Schedule and delivery specifically designed for concurrent work-learning
COURSES DESIGNED WITH THE CMA IN MIND
The recommended courses (total 12 half-credit courses) for the CMA’s wanting to earn their MBA are:
* Offered in conjunction with CMA Ontario Because of the courses required for and the nature of the competencies reflected in the CMA designation participants in this program will be exempted from the core component of our regular MBA Program (the equivalent of 8 course credits)
- Integrative & Innovative Thinking – Simulation
- Competing on Analytics*
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sustainable Strategy
- Organizational Change
- Organizational Consulting *
- International Business – involves an International Study Trip
- Supply Chain Management
- Governance & Integrated Risk Management *
- Financial Information Systems
- Company Focused Project and Not-for-profit-practicum – 1 full credit
PROGRAM DESIGNED WITH THE CMA IN MIND
This six semester MBA program involves a combination of in-class weekend sessions and self-study. Classes are held on Friday evenings, 7:00 pm to 9:20 pm and all day Saturday, 8:30 am to 5:20 pm every second weekend, with no summer study during the months of July and August. Candidates will take two courses per term, with the exception of the last semester which is devoted to the major project. Students can customize their schedules by taking these recommended courses that may be offered through other Laurier Part-time MBA program schedules (with approval) and can choose to work on the Company Focused Project alone or as part of a team.
|Integrative & Innovative Thinking – simulation |
Competing on Analytics *
|Mergers & Acquisitions |
|Organizational Change |
Organizational Consulting *
|International Business & Study Tour |
Supply Chain Management
|Governance & Integrated Risk Management * |
Financial Information Systems
|Company Focused Project** |
*Courses offered in conjunction with CMA Ontario; Organizational Consulting. The course content has been approved by Certified Management Consultants of Canada to cover the educational requirements of the CMA designation.
**This project involves the application of concepts and knowledge to a strategic issue faced by the participant’s firm. It can be done individually or in a small group depending on confidentiality issues.
Candidates for this program will be considered for admission based on the following criteria:
- CMA Designation
- Undergraduate Degree
- GMAT (score of 550 or better) or equivalent evidence of quantitative capabilities (e.g university credit quantitative course)
- Minimum 5 years work experience
Applications will be processed through an Admissions Committee process.
Tuition for this Program is $38,000 – this includes materials, the cost of the international business trip and incidental fees – food and classroom charges. This amount is subject to change.
For more information and to apply, contact Maureen Ferraro firstname.lastname@example.org 519.884.0710 ext. 6220