Forms to Complete for Visit Inspections
Important Note: The forms below should be completed only with respect to a 2017-2018 practice inspection visit. The inspection number will begin with I17 or R17 followed by four digits.
Forms to be completed before the inspection visit occurs and provided to the inspector at the start of the inspection:
- Quality Control Questionnaire – Full-time Sole Practitioners: If you are a sole practitioner, please complete this form.
- Quality Control Questionnaire – Firms other than Sole Practitioners: If your office is a partnership, please complete this form.
- Practice Inspection Review – Public Accounting (PA) Experience: This form must be completed by each member in your office (to a maximum of 10) who holds a PA licence; for offices with more than 10 licensees, a listing provided with your notification letter will indicate the 10 licensees selected to complete this form. Each form must include the PA licence number and the date of expiry of the licence.
Forms to be completed after the inspection has occurred:
- Action Plan: Template for use when responding to any reportable deficiencies raised in your practice inspection report. If no reportable deficiencies have been raised, this form should NOT be completed.
- Survey of Offices Inspected: Offices may use this optional form to provide feedback on the inspection process, and advisory services offered by CPA Ontario.